(1) Before treatment, there are manual simple processes and automatic pre-treatment processes. The latter is divided into two processes: automatic spraying and automatic immersion spraying. The workpiece must be surface treated to remove oil and rust before powder spraying. There are a lot of chemicals used in this section, mainly including rust remover, oil remover, surface adjustment agent, phosphating agent, and so on.
(2) In the pre-treatment section or workshop of the coating production line, the first thing to pay attention to is to formulate the necessary strong acid and strong alkali purchase, transportation, storage, and use systems, and provide workers with the necessary protective clothing, safe and reliable clothing, handling, and configuration equipment, and formulate emergency measures and rescue methods in case of an accident. Secondly, in the pre-treatment section of the coating production line, due to the existence of a certain amount of waste gas, waste liquid and other three wastes, in terms of environmental protection measures, it is necessary to configure air extraction and exhaust, liquid drainage and three waste treatment devices.
2. Organize production
(1) For small batches of workpieces, manual powder spraying devices are generally adopted, while for large batches of workpieces, manual or automatic powder coating line are generally adopted. Whether it is manual powder spraying or automatic powder spraying, it is very important to control the quality. It is necessary to ensure that the workpiece to be sprayed is evenly powdered and has a uniform thickness to prevent defects such as thin spray, missed spray, and rub off.
(2) In this process of the coating production line, attention should also be paid to the hook part of the workpiece. Before curing, the powder attached to it should be blown off as much as possible to prevent the excess powder on the hook from solidifying. When it is really difficult to remove the remaining powder, the solidified powder on the hook should be peeled off in time to ensure that the hook conducts well, which is conducive to the easy powdering of the next batch of workpieces.
3. Curing process
(1) Matters needing attention in this process are: sprayed paint production equipment workpieces, if it is a small batch of single-piece production, pay attention to prevent the powder from falling off before entering the curing furnace, if there is powder rubbing phenomenon, it should be resprayed in time. Strictly control the process, temperature and time during baking, and pay attention to prevent the color difference, over-bake or too short time causing insufficient curing.
(2) For large batches of automatically conveyed paint production equipment workpieces, before entering the drying tunnel, carefully check whether there is any leakage, thinning or partial dusting. If unqualified parts are found, they should be shut down to prevent entering the drying tunnel. May be removed and respray. If individual workpieces are unqualified due to thin spraying, they can be re-sprayed and cured again after exiting the drying tunnel.
(3) The so-called painting refers to covering the surface of metal and non-metal with a protective layer or a decorative layer. The coating assembly line has experienced the development process from manual to production line to automatic production line. The degree of automation is getting higher and higher, so the application of coating production line is becoming more and more extensive, and it penetrates into many areas of the national economy.
Coating production equipment is suitable for painting and spraying treatment on the surface of workpieces. It is mostly used for painting single or small batches of workpieces. It is used with hanging conveyors, electric rail trolleys, ground conveyors and other transportation machinery to form transportation operations.