1. The use of automatic spray painting equipment is absolutely forbidden to bring fire into the interior and to ignite open flames in the workshop.
2. It is absolutely forbidden to smoke in the workshop when using automatic spray painting equipment.
3. When using automatic spray painting equipment, be careful not to collide with irons during paint allocation to avoid sparks.
4. Use automatic spray painting equipment to ensure the normal exhaust of the paint supply room and prevent solvent vapor from leaking.
5. Use automatic spray painting equipment to ensure that all exhaust fans work normally, and ensure that the solvent vapor in the dust-free workshop is discharged out of the automatic spray booth in time.
6. Use automatic painting equipment to ensure that the ventilation of the automatic painting room is normal. When shutting down, stop the spray gun first, and then turn off the fan after finishing the cleaning work.
7. Welding maintenance using automatic spray painting equipment must be carried out with absolute guarantee and supervision by a special person.
8. If the air supply and exhaust systems stop working when using automatic spray painting equipment, please open all doors and windows that can be opened, and evacuate the dust-free workshop. Enter the workshop to deal with the remaining problems after the air supply and exhaust system is operating normally.
9. Please wear a gas respirator or mask when working in the painting work area with automatic spray painting equipment.
10. When using automatic spray painting equipment, please do not wash your hands with thinner paint to prevent skin damage.
11. When using automatic spray painting equipment, organic solvents cannot be used to wipe and clean mechanical equipment, especially electrostatic dust removal equipment.
12. Do not stack rags soaked with solvent in the automatic spray painting room and the paint mixing room.
13. When using automatic spray painting equipment, do not touch the heating elements such as electric heating tubes and UV lamps that are working or have just stopped working.
14. When using automatic spray painting equipment, do not place workpieces and tools arbitrarily on the transmission machinery such as chains, axles, etc.
15. Do not touch the mechanical components that are being driven when using automatic painting equipment.
16. When using automatic spray painting equipment, do not touch the control switches of equipment and electrical appliances that are not your own operation.
The safety of automatic painting equipment can be summarized in five aspects: fire prevention, explosion prevention, solvent poisoning, burn prevention, and mechanical damage prevention. It is recommended to conduct safety production education and training for every person entering the paint shop.