Electrophoretic painting is a complex production process involving electrochemistry, chemistry, physics, transmission, automation and electronic technology. Each process of electrophoretic painting technology is closely related to every factor in the painting process, and all of the factors show multiply positive or reciprocal relations, which are difficult to be clearly expressed by simple one-dimensional relations. To this end, with other factors being equal, let's discuss the ten relationships in electrophoretic painting process using an automated production line.
1. The relationship between the size of electrophoretic tank and the size of the workpiece
The size of the workpiece determines the size of the electrophoretic tank, and enough space should be left to make the distance between the workpiece and the anode reasonable, so that the workpiece can move easily and freely.
2. The relationship between the length of electrophoretic tank and the efficiency of production line
High quality painting thickness and high painting efficiency on the painting production line can be guaranteed only if enough work pieces are energized in the tank.
3. The relationship between construction voltage and painting thickness
Under certain conditions such as the solid content of the electrophoresis solution, the voltage determines the thickness of the workpiece per unit time. For the workpiece that has strict requirements on size, the coating thickness of the surface can be controlled by this feature in a certain range.
4. The relationship between the construction voltage and throwing power
The higher construction voltage can help the electrophoretic solution to produce a coating with high throwing power.
5. The relationship between the temperature of electrophoretic tank and coating thickness
Suitable tank temperature can ensure the activity of resin particles, and the upper limit of the working temperature can improve the efficiency of electricity.
6. The relationship between the solid content of electrophoretic tank liquor and coating thickness
The solid content of electrophoretic tank liquor determines the painting thickness of the workpiece per unit time, and affects the appearance and internal quality of the painting.
7. The relationship between the length of curing furnace and the length of electrophoretic tank
After the length of the electrophoretic tank is determined, the length of the curing furnace can be confirmed. In a continuous powder painting production line, the load of each process must match with and follow the rhythm of the electrophoresis process to meet its requirements for other processes.
8. The relationship between curing furnace temperature and production efficiency
The curing effect of the workpiece coating is directly related to the efficiency of the production line and the coating quality of the product. Generally, we will carefully design the curing furnace to avoid that the curing process becomes the bottleneck of the whole production line.
9. The relationship between the anode area and the electrophoretic area of the workpiece
An anode with sufficient area can generate sufficient current density on the surface of the workpiece and guarantee the electric efficiency as well as the electric quality in the process of electrophoresis. Usually we set the ratio of workpiece area to anode area as 4:1.
10. The relationship between hangers and production line efficiency
Scientific and reasonable hangers can greatly improve the efficiency of the electrophoresis automatic production line. If other conditions permit, according to the characteristics of the workpiece, designing and using the hangers well to maximize the load of the electrophoresis line is the method that works fastest.