1. Comparison of painting method: Artificial cover die, paint spraying and mould cleaning are all performed manually, and these cannot be in progress at the same time. However, automatic paint coating line proceeds automatically and simultaneously by the machine.
2. Production efficiency: Single spraying by manual work is of low efficiency. The automatic painting machine makes it possible to sprayed multiple workpieces at a time, which improves the spraying efficiency, and it is several times higher than the traditional manual painting.
3. Comparison of product quality: Human hands directly touching the workpiece leads to a high probability of oil pollution, poor stability and low qualification rate. Automatic spray painting line is a mechanical automatic operation and it reduces the chance of manual contact, making the workpiece surface clean, also, it has a low oil pollution probability and its stable machinery can ensure the consistency of quality.
4. Comparison of oil paint usage: The amount of oil is difficult to control when spraying is carried out on a single workpiece, so the spraying is uneven, which results in high oil consumption. The automatic paint coating line can make multiple workpieces sprayed at one time. Besides, the shape, oil quantity and uniformity can be controlled as well.
5. Comparison of the working environment: With the personnel intensive operation pattern and the traditional spray tank exhaust system, the working environment can not be improved in a timely manner. Automatic spray painting machine has a kind of multi-fold air purification system which helps create a relatively good working environment.
6. Comparison of perniciousness: Paint dust is suspended in the air and cannot be dealt with immediately, which will badly harm the operator's health and makes them suffer from occupational diseases easier. The automatic painting machine, with the safety door, dust cover and protective window to separate the paint dust in the painting room, can avoid the negative impact of paint dust on the operators. Dust and bacteria infection: infection rate from dust and bacteria is high because the workpiece is directly touched by many workers. The automatic painting machine operates automatically, so it reduces the manual contact and makes the workpiece's surface clean and the bacterial infection rate is low on this occasion.
7. Comparison of environmental pollution: The emission of harmful gas generated by the manual painting process will be discharged to the outside, which will cause serious environmental pollution. Paint dust and other harmful substances from the automatic painting machine can be processed, bringing no environmental pollution at all.