The principle of exhaust gas treatment in automobile paint booths is that after atoms or molecules absorb energy, some of their outer electrons are in a higher energy state, and their chemical reaction activity is completely activated. Although it is not yet in an ionized state, as long as it collides with other atoms or molecules, a chemical reaction will occur. For example, inert substances such as helium, neon, argon, xenon, etc., do not chemically react with other substances under normal conditions, but will react as long as they are in an excited state. It can be seen that the chemical activity of excited state substances is high.
1. High cost performance: low cost of one-time investment, large air volume, small floor space and long service life.
2. The purification effect is good: the odor removal efficiency can reach more than 99%, and the removal rate of "triphenyl" and non-methane total hydrocarbons meets the requirements of the comprehensive emission standard of air pollutants.
3. Simple structure: There is no special pretreatment for the car paint booth, such as heating, humidification, etc. The working environment temperature of the equipment is normal temperature.
4. Wide range of application: It belongs to the industrial spray booth. And it can remove all kinds of common odors, and can be applied to the deodorization and purification treatment of different concentration ranges, atmospheric masses, and different malodorous gas substances.
5. Low operating cost: Low energy consumption of the equipment in the automotive paint booth, extremely low wind resistance of the equipment (<80pa), no special management and daily maintenance are required.
6. Safety and environmental protection: The toxic and harmful substances in the paint exhaust gas are completely decomposed to achieve harmless emission and no secondary pollution.